"Create your future."
All event RSVP forms can be found under the individual links.
World's Finest Chocolates
- 1 box = $2.50
- 0.25 pt/presale ticket sold
- Email email@example.com for tickets!
Tabling Opportunities (0.25 pt/hr)
Sign up at the link above!
Campus Center Tabling
- February 12 and 13 from 9 am-2 pm
- February 17 from 9:00 am-5:00 pm
General Meeting (1 pt.)
- Wednesday, 2/27 from 5:00-6:00 pm, George 227
- Doors open at 4:30 pm.
- Recap from 1/31
Great Aloha Run (3 pt.)
- Monday, 2/19 from 5:00 am-1:00 pm
Study Session (1 pt.)
- Thursday, 2/1 from 4:30-7:30 pm, BUSAD D201
- Wednesday, 2/21 from 4:00-7:00 pm, BUSAD E201
- Thursday, 2/22 - Friday, 2/23, Hawaii Convention Center
AHA Heart Ball (3.5 pt.)
- Saturday, 2/24 from 6:00 pm-midnight, Sheraton Waikiki
- Dress Code: Black, formal. You may accent w/ teal or light blue.
ILC Travel Planning Meeting for SLC Medalists
- Thursday, 3/1 from 5:00-7:00 pm, BUSAD D101
PIH Engage- "Bending the Arc" (1 pt.)
- Friday, 3/9 from 6:00-9:00 pm, location TBD
Make-a-Wish Hawaii Trailblaze Challenge (2-2.5 pt.)
- Saturday, 3/10 from 6:00 am-TBD, Olomana Ridge Trailhead
Bunny Breakfast and Egg Hunt (2 pt.)
- Saturday, 3/17 from 8:00 am-12:30 pm, Central Union Church
Atherton YMCA ASB Maui Medical Mission
- 3/24 - 3/30
PIH Engage- Third Annual Convention (1 pt.)
- Thursday, 4/5 from 6:00-8:00 pm, CC Ballroom
- Dress Code: Business casual-business formal
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow us on social media as well!